Monday, June 23, 2014

DIY facial scrub and toner

So I love trying out new DIY for skin care, and recently I have tried this honey and brown sugar facial scrub that I saw on YouTube. This summer my skin has been specially oily and the black heads, ohhhhh the black heads!they have decided my nose and chin will become the spot to live. And if you have oily skin like me you mite think moisturizers aren't for you THINK AGAIN! I cant stress enough that even if you have oily skin you need to use a daily moisturizer because if you don't your skin will dry out which causes more oil to be produced which leaves your skin oily and shiny. Nobody wants that. I am a firm believer in finding natural remedies for your skin and your health , So I was looking through different home DIY for black heads and come a crossed this one and have seen such a improvement in my skins complexion! Super easy to make and most of the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen which is even better for your wallet!

DIY: Facial scrub

what you will need. 

1. tablespoon of brown sugar.

1. tablespoon of natural honey. 

3. drops of natural lemon juice.

*If you have very sensitive skin put a less amount of lemon juice in your scrub. Scrub your face for about five minutes and wash it off with warm water. After you skin is good and dry apply your apple cider toner and your skin with a few days with start to look and feel great! 

DIY: Pore toner 

What you will need.

Apple cider vinegar and water.

*depending on how much you want the portions will differ. if you want to make the toner for just one use I measured out about two tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. If you want to make a few days worth of the toner use about a 1/2 cup of water and 3/4 of vinegar.Dip your cotton balls into the toner and rub it all over your face and do not wash it off. I do this at night so I wont spell like a salad all day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment